Customer Service Officer
Reporting to Business Unit Director you will assure an effective and constant link between the customers and the other parts of the organization in terms of sales, logistics and service.
This is the role:
• Provide customer service in high level assuring customer satisfaction and retention
• Order handling: receiving the order from the client and entering them in SAP (processing ordered quantities depending on needs of the clients), order confirmations and invoicing
• Proactively takes care of loading efficiency and look for alternative transport solutions and other actions in order to improve efficiency and cost cutting
• Looks at the big picture and proactively seeks optimization of coordination of sales, supply chain and CS processes
• Continuous learning of SAP procedures in order to achieve fast problem solving
• Negotiating delivery terms
• Keeping a close contact with the Credit management Department in order to ensure a good payment flow.
• Processing the quantity and quality claims from the clients, according to Company rules (including SAP claim handling, credit and debit notes, return orders etc.)
• Issuing invoices from SAP and sending them to clients and specialized departments
• Issuing code requests for new materials
• In charge of sample requests and organizing their placement to the client.
This is what you offer:
• Fluent in Romanian and English with good communication skills
• Previous knowledge and experience on similar positions is an advantage
• SAP is an advantage.
• A systematic and well organized person, initiative, and flexible, able to work independently as well as team player.
• Qualification to degree level is an advantage.
If you recognize yourself as a suitable candidate for this vacancy, please apply sending your CV in English.