Area of responsibility: Romania
Would you like to become a new member of successful Architectural Specification team in construction business in international company?
This Is The Role
- Provide technical support within the key market segments of Offices, Healthcare, Education and Multifamily Housing
- Represents complete portfolio of ROCKWOOL products to major Architectural, Design firms and End users in order to gain commercial product specification
- Collaborates with the local Sales Representatives to develop, track and close commercial projects
- Keeping up to date with products and competitors solutions
This Is Who You Are
- Master’s Degree in Architecture
- 1-2 Years of professional experience in an architecture firm
- Extensive knowledge with architectural specifications
- Strong writing, mathematical, computer and communication skills
- Extremely organized and highly motivated, ability to multitask
- Romanian and English language
- Demonstrated commitment to teamwork and account results
- Sales Force and CRM knowledge is a plus.
- Knowledge of AUTOCAD or other architectural software & MS Office Suite and/or software applications related to job functions
- Driving licence
- PC skills
Interested? Apply by sending your CV in English.
Rockwool currently employs over 10,000 employees in 37 countries around the world. We are the leading provider of stone wool solutions.