Location: Bucharest - office based
Would you like to become the new member of our technical support department in Romania working for dynamic international company?
- Provide technical assistance to our existing customers (individuals, companies, distributors), sales forces and prescribing force
- Develop new and innovations products, systems and solutions with our local factory in Romania
- Working and collaborating on local and international projects
- Coordinate and develop our training academy program together with our training technician for new and existing clients
- Manage incoming technical requests from potential customers
- Carry out technical assistance activities on the use of ROCKWOOL Romania products & systems
- Keeping up to date with products and competitors
- To know and support the technical documentation necessary for the sales process: certifications, technical agreements, CAD details, installation guidelines, etc
- Participate in the centralization / organization of technical information / documentation and easy sales team access to this information
- Maintain complete and up-to-date knowledge and skills on all product technical features and insulation/building market standards
- Ensure compliance with the law of products put on the market in coordination with factories.
- With guidance from the Technical Support Manager, carry out the certification and qualification of insulating products for Romania, ensuring the standards and regulations are in place, with a view to being put on the Romanian market, by carrying out appropriate tests: fire, acoustics, mechanics etc.
- Monitoring quality disputes together with the Technical Support Manager
- Maintain the collaboration and communication with other departments, including: Marketing and Communication
- Preparing and implementing internal and external technical training
- Participate in the setting up of PIM
This Is Who You Are
- University education in construction / building design field
- Self-managing, result oriented person
- Initiative , communication, planning and organisational
- Driving licence
- PC skills
- English and Romanian
What we offer
- We offer you a dynamic work environment in flexible and friendly working environment
- Interested? Apply as soon as possible.